Welcome To Lisa's Nails
Greetings. My name is Lisa Joelle Nave. I am a licensed manicurist. I have been in my profession now for 30 years. During that time I was the proprietor of a salon in Southern California and freelanced as a manicurist for the Playboy Studios.
Being a manicurist comes naturally as I come from a long line of health and beauty professionals @ "BirOnline.com". My family always said to do what you love and love what you do and I can whole heartedly say that I do just that. I am caring and social by nature and in being a manicurist I believe I have found my niche. Not only do I enjoy the creativity of doing nails I truly feel blessed to have a career where I am able to interact with others and touch people’s lives.
Thank you for browsing my website and Enjoy!
Over 30 years of experience as a professional manicurist.
- 1985-1995 Barbara's Nail Salon Canoga Park Ca.
- 1995-1999 The Nail Cafe Encino Ca.
- 1999-2003 Proprietor The Salon At Mid Valley Reseda Ca.
- 2003-2010 Freelance for Playboy Studios and Celebrity Nail Stylist
- 2010-Self Employed Manacurist
- 2011-Current Serenity Spa Paso Robles, Ca.
- Manicurist License: Newbury School of Beauty, Woodland Hills, CA
- Associations of Art Degree, Pierce College, Woodland Hills, CA, 1995
- Cal Poly San Luis Obispo Dietetics Major
- AKC Chihuahua Dog Breeding & Showing www.JoellesChihuahuas.com
- Working Out
- Raising Money For Alliance To Lupus Research